Introducing Triangle ECO inks optimized for Epson® DX4 print head technology. Both color and chemically compatible to the OEM inks, Triangle ECO inks dual capability allows users to perform the changeover without creating new color profiles to color match the OEM. (For optimal performance during ink transition, full conversion is recommended).
The new ECO formula boasts low odor, fast dry times, Low HAPs formulation, and significant cost savings compared to OEM Eco inks.
- Chemically and color compatible with Version 1.0 TRIANGLE® EDX ink
- Chemically and color compatible with OEM Eco inks
- Less waste due to cartridge by cartridge changeover
- No flushing or reprofiling required!
- Low HAPs formulation
- Low odor
- Fast drying
- Broader range of compatibility with low-cost SAV and vinyl banner medias
- Neutral-balanced grey-scale is equal to OEM Eco inks
- Significant cost savings compared to OEM Eco inks
Ink Train Warranty
INX Digital offers the most comprehensive warranty in the industry. If inks are proven to be the cause of the printer breakdown during the initial OEM warranty period, then INX Digital will provide parts, service or reimbursement costs required to repair damage to the ink train.*
*See warranty disclosure statement for details.
Outdoor Durability Warranty
INX Digital backs their products with their Worldwide Ink Durability Warranty. INX Digital's TRIANGLE® Inks have been extensively used for many years and exposed to virtually all global and outdoor climates.*
*See specific product durability warranty as some vary.
+ Ask a sales representative for INX Digital's complete Worldwide Ink Durability Warranty.
For more info, just give us a call
|© 2012 Sign Equipment & Material Supplies.|